Unicorn DATASET is committed to ensuring that the personal data processing carried out on unicornds.com complies with the general data protection regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and is accompanied by information on:
- the data controller and the purposes for collecting this data (purposes);
- the legal basis for data processing;
- the compulsory or optional nature of the collection of data for the management of your request and the reminder of the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when data other than that provided via the online service is used to process your request);
- the categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data (only the company, unless specified when transmission to a third party is necessary);
- the retention period of the data;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- your Computer and Freedoms rights and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on our site are processed according to secure protocols and allow our structure to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
For any information or exercise of your data protection rights on the processing of personal data, you can contact its data protection officer (DPO):
by this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post (with a copy of your identity document in case of exercise of your rights) to the following address: 70 avenue de Rome 83500 La Seyne-sur-mer FRANCE
A “cookie” is a series of information, generally small in size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website on which you connect. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and will send it back to the web server each time you connect to it again. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to store your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an ID allowing you to track your browsing for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure their computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser